Image via WikipediaChances are, if you're the main caretaker of a hyper toddler you're already getting all the exercise you need. If you're still looking to squeeze in a little extra, though, here are some ideas:
- Go exploring. Take your little one out for a walk and let them explore the great outdoors.
- Play rough (but not too rough). Roll, jump, romp, and play around with your little tyke.
- Dance. Toddlers love to dance - or watch you dance - and it's a great work out.
- Do toddler aerobics. Use your little tyke to do weight lifts - chances are he or she will get a kick out of it.
- Do toddler yoga. There are tons of positions you can do with your toddler, both as a team and separately.
- Play on a playground. This is just classic fun for the whole family. :)