Well, the cops just contacted David and told him they believe they have it. So - yay! ***UPDATE*** It looked like his bike, but it wasn't - too small.
This is the third time (that I know of) that someone in our neighborhood has had a bike stolen straight from off their porch while they were home. Please, lock stuff like that up or store it inside! Even if you are home, these scum bucket crack heads don't seem to care at all.
Tags: beachcruiser got stolen, bike stolen off porch, scum bucket crack heads
- I'm in college for Information Tech with a specialization in networking.
- I'm ghost writing content for website owners
- Brennan is 4 months old. He can play by himself now, laughs, can almost sit up unassisted, and is trying to crawl and even walk. He's established a strange sort of grunting system that he tries to use to communicate with us. The funny thing is we're learning to understand him!
- David is working for a German cafe downtown.
- I'm on laptop #5, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sticking with this one for a while. It's an Acer Aspire 6920 - one of the Blue Gemstone series laptops. As in the laptop I had been drooling over for months and hoping it would come to the U.S. soon.
- We are all incredibly happy, and it shows. People are always remarking at how happy we look, and are always shocked that Brennan is such a happy and sociable baby.
- Mom has went absolutely bonkers over her little grandson.
- I think great grandma is pretty fond of him, too. ;)
Tags: collegefor information tech, specialization in networking, ghost writing content, grunting system, german cafe downtown, laptop #5, acer aspire 6920, blue gemstone series, happy and sociable baby, absolutely bonkers, great grandma is pretty fond
I suppose I should tell you what this blog is about. It's about me... from my personal life to rants about world affairs to snippets I find here and there along the internet. Perhaps it's a bit of a soul search.
Either way, it is a new beginning